Chitika

Sunday, 7 August 2011

Dell Alienware M17X-R3


Specifications

SeriesAlienware
Operating SystemWindows 7 Home Premium Edition
Processor TypeIntel Core i7
Processor Speed(2.20GHz Turbo Up To 3.30GHz)
Processor L2 Cache6 MB
Processor Modeli7-2720QM
RAM Capacity6 GB
RAM TypeDDR3
RAM Slots2
Hard Disk Capacity750 GB
HDD RPM7200
HDD InterfaceSATA
Screen Size17 inch
Screen TypeLED
Screen Resolution1920 x 1080
GraphicsAMD Radeon HD 6870
Video Memory1 GB
Optical DriveBlue Ray Dual-Layer DVD/CD Burner
BluetoothYes
WebcamYes
Wi-FiYes
Remote ControlNo
HDMIYes
Fingerprint ReaderNo
Ethernet Card10/100
Battery Cells9
Dimension16.14 (H) x 11.96 (D) x 1.75 (H) inch
Weight4.39 kg

5 comments:

  1. very nice blog dear and good collection ...........
    http://informations-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really to links your site, I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment.gayshow9000I have enjoyed your web blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. You have a good job. Could you share to allow me exchange links your blog I happy put your blog in my blog list?
    and you please put my blog to your blog list if you don’t mind me. I do hope you will be kind to
    do what I request. Thank you so much for your sharing to me.
    bigbigshowgay2011
    mastershowgirl99
    nalystar
    khmergirlshow2011
    sex2011twt
    everydaypost009
    bigbigshow001
    gayshow9000
    Please links my site, You have a good job, thanks your visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete